Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Principle Photography starts on Sunday!

Just spent a week in sunny Florida visiting the Disney Parks and Hogwarts. Am I happy? I got to see the Great Hall, of course I am happy! I may have even shed a single year of happiness upon entering Hogsmeade, but will I ever say for sure? Never!

OK, I may have, but still, it was amazing.

This was all a lovely distraction from the project that has captivating me for months on end: Code Monkey. We have an excellent cast (yes I know part of that is me, blah blah), a fantastic director, and a legion of cameramen and extension cords just waiting to be used. I'm elated, anxious, nervous, and excited all at once just knowing my pet project is going to see the light of day soon.

This would be longer but I'm crazy tired...maybe later I will update you all with more, but I have to say that after seeing everyone support Code Monkey via the internet, I have seen how much talent is actually out there and I want to collaborate with everyone. I wish the world weren't so big sometimes...

No comments: