Friday, July 16, 2010

Thank You

In the span of 3 days, I've seen Code Monkey go from being a small passion project of mine to something that could grow to great heights. The internet never fails to impress me and the amount of support we've been able to garner thus far has been inspiring.

To everyone who has been tweeting and re-tweeting, thank you. To everyone on facebook sharing our behind the scenes videos, you're truly amazing. And to all of my friends and family who are saying "oh hey, this actually looks pretty sweet", I told you so ;) When you're working with people who love what they do and all aspire to put forth their best effort in any project, you're going to wind up with a winner. I should probably insert my foot into my mouth right now and stop talking up CM, but I just have a great feeling about it. A fortune cookie once told me that a good feeling was creativity trying to tell you something.

Regardless of all the good feelings and hunches I have right now, I'd have none of them without my friends and family. Thank you all so much, and I hope that this project can continue to thrive in the coming days as much as it came to life last Sunday.

~ Aaron J.

No comments: