Tuesday, September 8, 2009

purple mountains majesty

I'm currently huddled in Logan Airport in Boston, MA. And yes, I know, it's the only airport named after an X-Men character. See, Wolverine's real name is Logan and...oh nevermind.

I had expected to log on and watch HULU all night (until my check-in at 4...AM) and do some video conferencing but it seems I have to pay for Internet. So the question arises, do I want to be a cheap-skate and get the free 20-mins of Internet they provide here? Or do I want to shell out eight bucks and get it for the whole night? *sigh* decisions.

Travelling has afforded me many luxuries. For one, I love it. Traveling is one of my favorite past times. Road trips, bus trips, plane rides, everything. I love it all. Seeing America, as corny as it sounds, is pretty amazing. It makes you realize how big everything is. Also, it allows me to steal inspiration from the sights I get to see. I scribbled down a few ideas for LAN'ded, save points, and the F13th musical during my 4 hour bus ride to Boston. Gotta squeeze the muse out of everything right?

I really wish that didn't sound dirty or in any way like an innuendo.

Come to think of it, "innuendo" itself sounds dirty.

Yikes.

I uploaded a brand new TAD that you can view in the thing a day section (naturally). It's funny, I wrote it in all of ten minutes but that's the one qualifying TAD I've had in the past ten days that I would allow to be uploaded. I'm still working on lyrics for a song that have plagued me since July 31st (I know because I date all of the TADs).

What are you waiting for? Go read it. It's nifty.

In closing, I get The Beatles: Rock Band tomorrow, and if it weren't for me seeing my family again, that may be the best thing that happened all year. I miss them terribly, but in two plane rides I'll see them again. Huzzah!

"living alive" - anthony rapp

No comments: