Wednesday, August 26, 2009

of batarangs and possible accidental injuries

UPDATE: PICTURES APPARENTLY AREN'T ABLE TO BE VIEWED IN MY BLOG POSTS, BUT REST ASSURED, THE BATARANG AND MACAULEY CULKIN ARE BEING USED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT.

Well, the website is up. I guess I can check that off my bucket list then.

I wanted to draw attention to the hub for my company: Imaginary Trends. Imaginary Trends was a company created early this year in order to house the projects created by myself and Kyle Igneczi, who is the other main component of the group. Kyle's website isn't quite done yet, but that doesn't mean you can't visit our minimalistic-styled bare-bones themed site for some love.

It's roughly 10:20 P.M. right now but I wanted to upload some pictures because 1) I want to see how the website handles pictures being inserted into blog posts and 2) the materials we have scraped together for the latest viral amuses me greatly.

Can you see what we are working with for tonight? A batarang and Macauley Culkin. Truly an epic combination. It kills me that I cannot directly talk about why these videos are being made but once again, if you take a good look around YouTube, maybe search for some Vlogs, then you'll catch on...

Time to get into costume for the viral video. If you guys discover it, I hope you enjoy it. :)

"i can't stay" - the killers

No comments: