Friday, August 7, 2009

i've got no control over the dog

The constant reminder that I'm going to be back in my hometown of Erie, PA soon keeps nudging me closer to that state where I get both sentimental about going home but sad about leaving my current venue. Things aren't all sad though, many things are moving forward. You may be able to be directed to my new personal website thru a few new URLs soon. By the time this is posted, you'll probably be reading it on my new website. It's nowhere near complete but at least I'll have SOMETHING up on the interwebs. It's an interesting feeling purchasing a URL/domain name. It's like you're buying up prime real estate on the internet.

It's funny how I am known to most of my friends as Aaron J., and that automatically makes me think I'm the only one out there. Stupid right? It's like I am thinking "How could there EVER possibly be another person who goes by 'Aaron J.'?" and yet I DO think that. So when I went to purchase the domain name AaronJ.com and it was taken, my mind was blown. I may have to settle for ImAaronJ.com or something else but man, some stuff just totally blindsides you. I suppose I could have the guy lynched but that just doesn't seem kosher y'know? Ah, the entertainment industry, what a cruel beast.

Making the viral videos for LAN'ded has taken up most of my time recently. Some people have asked WHY the virals are being made and distributed via the internet and if I think the characters in the videos would actually publish such content. Well, if you were to search YouTube on a sad lonely dreary sunday afternoon, you'd find videos with alot worse content and reasoning than ours.

Filming the current viral had to be suspended due to the absence of a tissue box. Looks like I'll have to go out and buy some props tomorrow then. In order to make the most of the time I had set aside though, I'm going to play Fable 2. I know I'm about a year late in playing it but hey, better late than never right?

In all seriousness, I'll probably end up sketching out a few new ideas I've had and THEN hit up Fable 2, but let's face it, I'll still end up with a controller in my hand.

Til next time.

"walking after you" - foo fighters

No comments: