Friday, July 17, 2009

Startling new developments!

Here I am, in New Hampshire, surrounded by trees, open roads, and nature.

How did I get here? It seems like only a few days ago I was still in Pittsburgh planning out what to do after graduation. Turns out that time passes more quickly than I would have liked.

The projects I am working on encompass my free time right now, between video games and hanging out with my friends. What is great about these projects is that they're easy to assemble and I can easily work on them at a moment's notice. The biggest project, LAN'ded, is undergoing a big transformation in its third draft and I couldn't be happier with the people who are helping me out. Other smaller projects have crept up within the Imaginary Trends umbrella that intrigue me but most of my efforts are spent working on LAN'ded.

Now that I'm designing a new website, I decided the blog needed a do-over as well. All of these entries will be RSS'd into my personal website soon. So there ya go.

Expect more regular updates...

No comments: